An Amusement & Diversion for The Genteel Cyclist. Daily.

Monday, June 4, 2007

The case for wearing chamois butter all the time, Part 2


One of England's most famous, uh, naturists is also a cycling enthusiast, to which we say, Cheers, mate!

"I'd take my bike down to the deserted river tow path and go for a cycle. One day I decided to do it nude and headed out with a t-shirt over the handle bars to slip on if anyone came along. A week or two went by and all was fine. Then one day, a kink in the path meant I didn't notice a guy walking towards me until I was basically on top of him.


Kink in the path... on top of him... sometimes the jokes write themselves, folks. Passionate defenses of naturism, as distinguished from more serious perversions, gladly accepted in the commments.

No comments: