For those of you with short attention spans and no love of unfootnoted David Foster Wallace tributes
Chequamegon shorter version:
- Diarrhea and nausea, followed by light rain and cardiac arrythmia.
- A slow erosion of will power. Demoralization at mile 33 not as bad as previous years.
- Jesse LaLonde DNS--apparently sick.
- World Cup cyclocross dude Jonny Page wins--nice guy, to boot--spoiling Jeff Hall's best shot at winning a second time after 13-year drought.
- Cold downpour at the finish, two beers and a bratwurst. Blistered the roof of my mouth.
- Made aware that taking a year off from Interval Tuesday not an especially good race strategy.
- Wish to God I'd made it out to the Dakota 50 or Laddie's Loppet.