An Amusement & Diversion for The Genteel Cyclist. Daily.

Friday, February 15, 2008

PFN: Should we bother with the Bicycle Film Festival?

So, I was thinking of submitting a couple of Pinch Flat movies to the 2008 Bicycle Film Festival.

This will involve a tremendous amount of screwing around with technologies I don't understand. So to make my life easier, perhaps you can help me select just one or two of your favorites from last year's schedule.

To view them again, just hit the "5 Minute Machine" link below, which should spit back the appropriate results.

And remember: The videos may suck, but you can't argue with the soundtrack!



Also, FYI: I'm still going to load all of these movies onto a single DVD and make it available to those of you who have graciously asked for it. I think. (See that part about technologies I don't understand.)

No comments: