An Amusement & Diversion for The Genteel Cyclist. Daily.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Sort of like getting an Almond Joy that you'll later be asked to trade for a Mounds

This is going to be a rough substitute for our Halloween Track or Treat Alleycat video, which I'll try to post Monday (if there's any usable footage). I suspect most of my footage is going to look like the first :60 of this -- badly exposed night shots of cyclists moving around like shadows on a cave, and way too much round-the-fire buggery.

Aside from the great costumes, one important contribution to Cyclocross videos goes on in this reel from Oregon: An awesome 24-inch jump that I'd love to see replicated at this weekend's local USCF 'cross events. (Call me mean, but it would be superfun to see a few Zipps and Eastons tacoed on a trick like this... not to mention a few heavily soiled fag bags.)

No comments: