An Amusement & Diversion for The Genteel Cyclist. Daily.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Don't sugarcoat the truth

Hooray! Drunk Cyclist finally gets back on his bike today. Also, he talks to our own Chris Zito... who is on the front end of a similar experience.

For those of you who didn't know--like me, for instance--Zito is yet another dude who formerly worked for Quality Bike Parts. And in this interview, he lays a few things at the feet of Q boss Steve Flagg:


Drunk Cyclist: Who pisses you off, and why?

Zito: Steve Flagg. Because he had a really super awesome thing going, but is letting it rot and fester away, allowing a lot of good people to be forced out or forcing them to run from the nepotistic, control freak cuz I’m afraid of what people may think of my sexual preference, therefore I’m on the offensive to the outspoken, bullshit politics.

Who do you want to meet?

Steve Flagg, for a beer and a ride and a beer.


OK, then! No one ever accused Zito of pulling his punches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

Anonymous said...

I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.