An Amusement & Diversion for The Genteel Cyclist. Daily.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hey You! All Local Yokel Bulletin
As I mentioned earlier this week, The Bicycle Film Festival is in Minneapolis today, with screenings tonight and tomorrow. Check the sked here. I'm not sure my liver can make it through three afterparties in a row, so I'm saving my powder for tonight or tomorrow.

Also, this: Sven has put together another scavenger race/ride. All reports from last year were that it was a fabulous family event, if your family enjoys biking and getting really drunk together. (Kidding! It really is a nice all-ages, all-genders sort of deal.) Saturday, before the BFF finale.

Special bonus for later today, when I can find the right cords: Brand New Video Feature! What's In Pinchie's Burley! You'll be shocked and awed. You'll be moved to tears. You'll wonder how much extra weight you're carrying around in your bike trailer.

As an enticement, here's a picture of me taking a break from vlogging, to look for my weird nano-USB cord:


No comments: